Presented by She Creates Union and hosted a handful of times per year in any location that strikes our fancy, but always in beautiful historic downtown Elgin, Texas. We are thrilled you are interested in being part of Luna Market. Below are our guidelines for applying. Best of luck!
Become a vendor
Luna Market is a curated open-air market of women makers and artists, food, and entertainment with a little bit of theatre and whimsy.
Luna market rules
- Women artists and makers from Elgin, Coupland, Taylor, and Bastrop County cities are eligible.
- Pre-manufactured parts, imported, and bazaar-type crafts will not be considered, with the exception of up-cycled materials to produce original work.
- Selections will be made from the primary classifications listed on the application.
- To ensure balance and fairness to all exhibitors, each classification has a limited number of openings.
- Vendors are responsible for their own setup, including lighting in darker months.
- Depending on the location, there may not be electricity available.
- No tents, unless otherwise specified.
- Vendors may have only one 4-6’ table
- All vendors, with the exception of food vendors must use a white tablecloth but may hang a table runner with logo.
- An alternative location, or rain date, may be announced if there is bad weather.
- Market may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- Once approved, vendors may display and sell only the type of work which was submitted with application.
- Vendors may not include items by other persons.
- We have a very low fee of $10 for each market, payable in CASH on the day of the market. ALL collected fees go to our musical entertainment.
Luna Market reserves the right to inspect booths after setup and to reject work which is not similar to that which was approved with application.
Luna Market organizers may accept a limited number of local non-profit organizations as exhibitors/vendors. Preference will be given to organizations that promote the region’s cultural and environmental heritage. No political or religious organizations will be considered. Informational and interactive exhibits are encouraged. Any items for sale by a non-profit must have prior approval from the the organizers.
All applicants are required to submit the following items:
- A completed application form with your name and business name as you would like them to appear on promotions.
- Three high-quality digital images that are representative of the work you propose to sell to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we accept your application to be a vendor at Luna Market, we may use your images and any images we particularly love on your Instagram (with your permission) in our print and digital promotions.
- Each vendor must be able to accept payments for their own goods.
- Each vendor is responsible for bringing their own sales and use tax permit.
If you are selected to be a vendor, we’ll let you know at least 4 weeks prior to the market. If the market is less than 4 weeks away, please still apply as we may still have space. In this case we’ll let you know as soon as possible if you’ve been successful or not.Vendor application form
Luna Market organizers will use descriptions of your work, and the images you provide to promote the Festival. We will list the Luna Market vendors on the She Creates Union website, including a link to each artist’s website, social media, and online shop.
Help us promote Luna Market by following She Creates Union on Facebook and Instagram and sharing and reposting our posts and Facebook event page.Find us on facebook Follow us on instagram